Monday 16 February 2015

Paper smooches sparks anything goes

For my Winnie and Walter post please scroll down or click here. :)


Hello.
It was my nieces birthday on valentines day luckily she is only 7 so i could play with these fun little characters from Paper smooches. when making her card.
I am entering this card for the anything goes challenge at paper smooches sparks.


I masked the images as i stamped them and then coloured in with copics.
The eyes all have glossy accents and each of the animals is holding a balloon.


The balloons are die cut with the balloon dies from paper smooches.


Thanks for looking.


6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that is the cutest card - and I have this PS set!!! So cleverly done, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi could you tell me the name of the stamp set? I would really appreciate it!


      Thanks,
      Debbie Bassett
      debbiebassett5457@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Debbie the stamps set is chubby chums by paper smooches
      http://www.papersmoochesstamps.com/Chubby_Chums_p/m2s-11-016.htm
      Kate xx

      Delete
  2. That was a lot of work! And it turned out SOOO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card for your niece! I am sure she just LOVED it! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)