Wednesday 12 November 2014

Merry christmas

Here is my design team post for Make the day special stamp store.


I wanted to go with a non traditional Christmas card for today.
As im in love with black white and gold as a colour combination i went with it.
I have used Lawn Fawns let it snow stamp set  and did some partial die cutting with the Avery Elle custom panels dies.



I added a layer of vellum too just for a different texture.
Although there are lots of layers its not too bulky only some parts are on foam tape.
I finished with some gold sparkle twine and a gold heat embossed sentiment form bows and holly.


Please click the links to go to the products. :)

Custom Panels Elle-mentsGold Sparkle Single Twine
Bows and HollyLet it Snow

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I love the vellum and the black and gold is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun are the trees stamped in the black

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)