Wednesday 12 November 2014

Dazzling divas #51


Hello.
Its dazzling divas time at add a little dazzle and challenge 51 is this homely inspiration picture.
Your gonna love what the design team have done.
We have all used the inspiration very differently.


I took my inspiration from the stockings.
I cut a piece of golden glimmer craft metal sheet to the size need to cover just over half of my panel
 Then run it through the big shot in a stampin up embossing folder.
I love how it looks and feels in real life ha a real great texture.
I adhered it to my card panel then used some black diamond craft metal sheets with the bow dies from die-namics.
Yes a metal bow lol...totally works.
I put it all together with a glitter die cut using the lawn fawn joy dies and finished with a pearl in the centre of the bow.


As always you do not need to use craft metal sheets in your entry :) 
Just take some inspiration from the picture and we look forward to seeing it.

Don't forget Add a little dazzle is sponsoring at Virginia's view challenge which is metal so maybe you can combine challenges :)



Click the images to go to the products.

Golden Glimmer Metal SheetBlack Diamond Metal Sheet

Thanks for looking.


6 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning, Kate! Love the textured panel and the black bow just tops it off beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kate, absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is really pretty! I love the embossed gold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So So elegant Kate! I love all that shimmer and shine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very glamourous and elegant card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)