Wednesday 3 April 2013

Tuesday trigger ...friendly flowers


Hello.
I don't join in half as much as i would like with  Tuesday trigger at Moxie fab world.
But its half term and and Ive found some time :)
I had so many ideas when i saw the inspiration picture but what really caught my eye was the stitching.
I made the holes on my card panel with my cropodile and used some lawn trimmings twine to get the stitched look.
The flowers are also from Lawn Fawn , Blissful botanical s and are coloured with copics. 
I was going to add buttons to the centre but they just didn't look right so i went with some blue gems instead.


Thanks for looking.

just kate sig

7 comments:

  1. Great to see how you put your own stamp on this Trigger! Your edge stitching is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE your take on the challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card. stitching looks so effective and I love the little sparkle of the gems..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your stitching!! Adorable card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kate! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blanket stitch...remember practicing that at school!! :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)