Thursday 4 April 2013

Muse#11...Thank U



Hello.
I'm here with my entry for this weeks Muse challenge.
A bit earlier than Saturday morning lol. 
I loved lots of the elements on this weeks muse Laurie willison s card.
I wanted to use brighter colours so i changed them to greens and blues.
I still used the panel with the die cut and the shaped border.
I also flipped it around,
Love that twine yet I've left it out as i don't think it suited the card.
So i hope you can see what inspired me the most :)
I used the beautiful flowers and leaves from Avery Elle stamp set Petals and stems, the sentiment is also from Avery Elle.

IMG_9515_edited-1

I also wanted to say a big congratulations to Ardyth who has joined the Muse team as DT coordinator
There is still plenty of time to join in with this challenge so do check it out.
Thanks for looking.
just kate sig

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful! That blue flower is an awesome accent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate, thank you for letting me know about Hobbycraft using my photo... I had no idea. Very cheeky of them but that's life! If you get chance can you tell me what the image was or send a link... thank you so much. You have a lovely blog x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty, fresh colours! I love how the die cut edge interacts with the argyle dp - it's a cool effect! Great take on the Muse! Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I finished posting my card, I was looking at the other entries .... and I find that we have both gone for a turquoise flower. I love the argyle pp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, love the do you used

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that bright blue flower. :) Great card! :)

    Lauren
    http://landersoncraftydesigns.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! I love the bright colors, and that beautiful flower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This just pops out in the gallery! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Great use of the inspiration card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Splendid blue bloom, Kate ... love the bright vibrant colour scheme! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow that blue flower is stunning, love your take on the MUSE card Kate.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)