Tuesday, 18 July 2017

Lawn fawnatics challenge 9


Hello.
Its time for a new challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics blog.
This week its a super fun colour inspiration. 
These are such versatile colours we cant wait to see what you do.
The challenge is sponsored y Lawn Fawn and one lucky random winner will get a gift certificate for Lawn fawn .com



For my card I have used stuck on you
I stamped randomly in each of the colours. 
Once finished I added the panel to some Lawn fawn plaid paper.
To finish I added the sentiment and some sequins.
Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute & fun!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! Those succulents are fab and I particularly like the little addition of the patterned paper behind it. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)