Sunday 7 May 2017



Hello.
Its Kate here today and I have made a clean and simple card inspired by the current black white and bright challenge. 
The challenge is open until Sunday 14th.


I made my white card base then splashed some black ink spray directly to it. 
Then set that aside to dry.
The pinata from year seven stamp set was stamped in black archival ink on water colour card. 
I used clean color brush pens to water colour the image. 
The sentiment comes from happy happy happy stamp set.
Before adding the main image I stamped some sweets.
The image was added using foam squares.
Being a clean and simple card I used little touches to add more details. 
Some glitter pen on main image and the sweets and some glossy accents on the sweets.
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Love this adorable CAS card, the pinata really stands out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)