Friday 3 February 2017

Winnie and Walter New release day 3

Hello.
Its day 3 of Winnie and Walters new release and you can get lots of inspiration and win the new release stamps.
Today i have used Big hugs featuring Evelin T designs and  sketchy thoughts.


I have kept this card very simple ans stamped the images in black waterproof ink and the water coloured.


I added my water coloured panel to the card base which i had added some distress ink to.


My next card uses the  speech bubbles from sketchy thoughts. 
I chose pastel distress inks and splashed the inked stamp with water before stamping.


I made them over lap slightly. 
The the sentiment as stamped in each colour.
I  stamp an extra speech bubble then fussy cut and did the sentiment in black to stand out from the rest.

Thanks so much for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic cards Kate. The elephants are so precious with their intertwining trunks! LOL I love how they form a heart. So precious! Beautiful job on both!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)