Wednesday 6 April 2016

Newton dreams of London



Hello I have my card for Seven hills crafts to share today.
Today's card is for the cat lovers.
I have inked up Newtons Nooks fun new set, Newton dreams of london.


I wanted a soft look to my cards  so I added some colour to my card base using distress ink.
All of the images were stamped on water colour card and coloured with Inktense pencils and a water brush.
I have kept quite clean and simple and just added some little extras with stickles and perfect pearls.


Again I have gone with almost the same style but made the background look more like splashes.
Hopefully it wont rain where you are today.

Newton Dreams of London

Thanks for looking.


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful colouring with the Inktense. Just stunning - I love what you've done with Big Ben and the background in your Newton Poppins card. Unfortunately it did rain here today! But hey, it's the UK! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)