Tuesday 23 February 2016

Winnie & Walter belated birthday bash release day 1

w&w_IB_EvaFavoriteFlowers_C
Hello.
I'm thrilled to be joining in with the Winnie and Walter belated birthday bash release.
Today the design team and guest are showcasing In Bloom: Eva's favourite flowers, In a word:Kisses cutaway and Scenery pattern of the rings creative screening.


I love this flowers set, so many images that you can use them in lots of ways for many different looks.
I stamped all of the images in spring colours, layering the flowers and the leaves have two shades of green ink on them.
I die cut the panel and added two of the Kisses die cut in green and pink, the green being in the background makes a great shadow and makes the pink pop from the card.
Then some stamped sentiments and the  card is finished.

Be sure to check out not only the release posts but the belated birthday bash challenges and BIG give away posts :)
Thanks for looking.

7 comments:

  1. OH. SO. C.U.T.E! Love this release! A beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH. SO. C.U.T.E! Love this release! A beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the graphic look, scallop edge and color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the graphic look, scallop edge and color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous - I adore those word dies and I just need to bite the bullet and order them from the USA. I keep seeing them used on your blog and you use them so well, so I just think I really need them :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work Kate!!! LOVE your gorgeous flowers - such beautifully soft colors!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)