Wednesday 21 October 2015

Winter penguin tags


Hello Im sharing my blog post from Make the day special stamp store.
I have given in and started my Christmas crafting lol.
Its not such a chore though and these tags were fun to make.


I have used Lawn fawns Tag you're it die set  along with the grassy border die and mini snowflakes dies.
The penguin is a mini set  called winter penguin.
I dies cut the tags from black card and added the snowflakes that i had die cut from some teal glitter card I then decided i wanted some icicles so i used the grassy border die with the same glitter card and just used it upside down.
I coloured the penguin with copics and added to the tag with some foam tape.
Just click the images below to go to each product.

Mini Snowflake Lawn Cuts Winter Penguin Winter Penguin Lawn Cut


Stitched Snowflake Lawn Cuts Grassy Border Die  Tag, You're It Dies

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the turquoise snowflakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love these! SO very cute the the turquoise glitter is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)