Tuesday 8 September 2015

Birthday wishes



Hello.
Today i have my card for the challenge at Make the day special stamp store blog.


This  month we have three gorgeous colour combinations to choose from.



Can you tell which combo i went with ;) 
I loved this one from as soon as i saw it  and had an idea straight away.
I have used Winnie and Walter stamp sets In bloom -Lola's bouquet and scenery v for chevron and the sentiment is from a tree for all seasons. 
I stamped the chevrons in hero arts ombre ink so it has grey to black.
The flowers are water coloured with zig clean color pens and have some gold perfect pearls on them also.
There is still plenty of time to join in.
Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love how the chevrons and the flowers go so well together. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE the grey and yellow together Kate!! & your watercoloring is gorgeous!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)