Friday 15 May 2015

Mix it up with Ellen Hutson


Hello.
I made this card for the Mix it up challenge from Ellen Hutson.
The challenge is to mix Essentials by Ellen products with Avery Elle.


I have used Bold blossoms dies  and Bold Blooms stamps from Ellen Hutson and finished frames happy word die and brushed stamp set from Avery Elle.
I started by heat embossing the flower and leaf images i then die cut the small panel and coloured with peerless watercolours.
Next i added the happy die cut.
I stamped the oh and day and fussy cut to fit around the happy word die cut.
Once everything was in place i added some black wink of stella then glossy accents to the happy.



Banner-MIX-it

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. You're so good! I love the colours you've chosen for the flowers. It all just hangs together so well. Lovely, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow !! this is simply gorgeous !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)