Tuesday 25 November 2014

Count me in.


Hello.
I made this card for a friend turning 21. 
As it has numbers i am entering at Lawnscaping challenge.
I have used a Simon says die cut for the circles, I thought it would be nice and simple but i ended up adding each of the pink metal pieces individually. 
I used the lawn fawn dies for the 21 which were cut from black glitter card.



As there is no light for getting photographs im really struggling but got a bit closer so you could see the gorgeous pink metal sheets from Add a little dazzle.

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. What a great card! Love the design and dimension! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping / Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty ! I love all the shimmer and texture, it is so much fun! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shimmer and texture on this card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The circle of dimensional embellies is stunning. Great card! Love the color combo you chose, too. Thank you for playing along with Lawnscaping.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)