Sunday 9 November 2014

aieheartu holiday challenge


Hello.
I'm catching up with some challenges today...rather than check them out and see I've missed the deadline lol.
This card is for the Avery Elle challenge  .


Challenge 18

I have used the little snowman set and co coordinating dies.
Its the only Christmas set i have from Avery Elle .
I am taking part in the holiday card online class and saw a one layer card by Jennifer McGuire and really liked it ...but i made mine into a layered card...well you cant get much more layered than a shaker card hehe.



The snowman is partially die cut from the rectangle and I've used it as my frame for the shaker element of the card.
He is coloured with copics and the background is distress inks and the snowflakes are Avery Elle silver fox ink.
He is finished with some stickles and glossy accents.
Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely darling, the perfect little guy to use for a shaker card, Kate! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Kate! And perfectly executed partial die-cutting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)