Monday 1 September 2014

Sharing the love day 5


Hello.
Its day five and this one is using the sketch below.
I have skipped a day lol but will be back when I've finished day fours one layer card :)


share-the-love---SSS---sketch-challenge
I started by stamping some sequins from Big ban bling in momento London fog ink.
I cut some panels of patterned paper from Crate paper and layered them with some vellum that i had stamped the Simon says thanks banner stamp in London fog momento ink.
I stamped it till it filled the vellum and heat set with a heat tool.
And i really like the soft effect it gives.


The Big, the Bold and YouBig Bang BlingSimon Says Clear Stamps BANNER SAYINGS sss06123

Then i stamped the thanks from Big bold you in the same ink and fussy cut out. 
I adhered it to the vellum and covered in glossy accents. 
To finish i added some clear sequins.
Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :0)