Sunday 6 July 2014

Distress love with watercolour


Hello 
My last card for now for the challenges at The winnie and Walter blog.
This card is for day one, watercolour .
I used picked raspberry, spun sugar, worn lipstick, mowed lawn, shabby shutters.
I stamped the images ...stupidly in momento when i should have used my archival don't know where my head was at lol.
I inked up the stamps then spritzed with water from a mini mister before stamping.
Love that on the stamp it looks like its gonna be a mess but smooshes around once you put stamp to paper.
Once the flowers were all done i set aside to dry the stamped the banner and sentiment and coloured with some spun sugar ink and fussy cut out.
Then  i stamped the thanks sentiment onto the card and covered well with glossy accents again i had to wait for it to dry. 
Then finally i added some small rhinestones among the flowers.
Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :0)