Saturday 8 March 2014

Just peachy


Hello.
I'm playing along with the challenge at Curtain call.
The challenge is perfectly peach, not a go to colour for me ...although i did paint my bedroom peach when i was living at home.
I have used Lawn fawn stamps and a die for the sentiment.


I have seen a stamp being used about blogland that looks like scribbled circles ...you know when you try to get a biro to work ? it looked like that.
I wanted that look ...cos i like it :)
So I took \/ the stamp set below and only used the stamp that the big red arrow is pointing at lol.


Then i did that to it \/ .
Simply shaped it on an acrylic block.


Then i stamped it a few times in versamark and heat embossed in white.
I then spritzed over it in soft peach and oatmeal pro markers.
In hindsight i should probably have done the spritzing first as it stained the white embossing.
 I then die cut the hello and then on fresh white card cut another 5 which are all stuck together under the original.
Finally finished up with 3 gold sequins.
thanks for looking.


3 comments:

  1. What an absolutely brilliant use for that stamp Kate...I love the scribble effect :0)
    I'm enjoying using my promarkers in the spritzer too!!!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my kinda girl, Kate!! That was genius!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun!
    Thanks for playing with us at Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)