Sunday 30 March 2014

Hello


Hello.
My card today is for the current  CAS(E) this sketch.
Love how simple this is.
I followed the sketch  using Lawn Fawn hello sunshine stamps.


I started by using distress inks on my card base then i used the casual Fridays funky square tag die to cut out the middle of the front panel.
I placed the panel onto the card and marked the area lightly in  pencil before removing it and stamping the birds and clouds.
I stamped the birds again on another piece of card and coloured with copics. 
Then cut and added to the card with sticky foam.
I also used some glimmer mists so the background has some shimmer to it.
Thanks for looking.

9 comments:

  1. Love the sponged blue fading as you get to the top and the vibrant pops of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate- that's amazing. Just love it. It is a great sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Kate, love how you can see the blue background around the edge of the white layer too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is fabulous! I love the inked background! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sigh! Kate, this is another winner in my book! CASlicious to the max!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute & colourful :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! I love the little splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card sooo much! Your faded background is perfect and the little splatters are so cute!! What a lovely, lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE THIS CARD. The white space, the cheerful birds, the sentiment. The whole magilla.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)