Wednesday 13 February 2013

Liebster award

I'm so excited that the lovely Anita from My papercraft world has given me the liebster award.
Anita makes lovely cards so do stop by her blog :)
This is the info about the liebster award from Anita's blog 

So, about the Liebster Award … it’s for inspirational bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers and is designed to be passed on to others. These are the guidelines for recipients:
  • Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
  • Post the award on your blog.
  • Pass the award on to five bloggers who inspire you and have fewer than 200 followers.
  • Leave a comment on their blog so they know they are the recipient of such an amazing award.


Now i am still choosing my five bloggers to pass this on to but i will be back to update later today :)
Thank you again to Anita for sending this my way.
I'm off now to try and make my DT card for Make the day special and another to enter this weeks Muse card club.
Thanks for looking x
just kate sig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :0)