Sunday 5 December 2010

simon says....tag

Hello,
Ive missed loads of challenges over at Simon says stamp and show but have actually remembered to upload this week.
The challenge this week was to make a tag.
I thought about doing one of the 12 tags from Tim holtz,
but decided to go with my own thing.
I started by using one of my new colour washes from ranger
and you can probably guess the rest.
Distress inks , archival ink,
and butterfly from a cheap necklace.
lol
I coloured the butterfly with pro markers.
Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. I love how experimental you are Kate. The colours are great.

    P.s I've left a little something for you on my blog today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous tag Kate ... sorry for being so late in the day visiting ... Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)