Tuesday 14 April 2009

Some layouts

The pictures arent very good...but here are some layouts done recently.
This one of my DD done at the cleo crafts retreat in march.Love these papers from cleo crafts "alissa" mini kit.
My DS1 ...who never lets me take his picture...let me ha ha. This was also done at cleo crafts retreat.
This one of my dd was scrap like you mean it...11 i think scrap with fabric..the fabric kit was quite groovy actually i liked this one.
My DS3 with his face painted brilliantly in spiderman theme.
This is my dd on the carousel last summer at hastings....love hecolours on this. Taken from a sketch, but cant remember which one.And this was scrap like you mean it ...scrap with ribbons.
Me and Mr me.....for cleo crafts pre crop challenge.Was a sketch and had to have a picture of me.Quite like this one as DH looks rather yummy. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :0)