Friday 1 April 2016

Winnie and Walter share the love week.


share the love graphic pinkfresh

Hello.
Winnie and Walter have brought back their fabulous "share the love week" where they mix it up with another crafty company.
This time is the turn of Pink fresh Studio who make beautiful scrap booking and paper craft products.
We have all used the gorgeous Felicity collection alongside our Winnie and Walter favourites.
All week the design team have been sharing their fabulous projects and you can win lots of prizes for joining in with the challenges.


Now the first of four cards.
I started this card with the patterned paper from Pink fresh Studio, 
I love the colours and i wanted a clean fresh look. 
So I placed the The leaf effect cutaway in white directly over so that the pattern shows through he open parts.


I then die cut the solid die from Paulina's greenery cutways, I coloured it lightly with some distress ink and adhered to the panel.
Then using the solid circle from true multifaceted circles cutaways and then placed the images onto it with foam tape before adhering to the main panel.
The images from the kindness with Evelin T stamp set are stamped on water colour card with black archival ink and water coloured with inktesne pencils.
Next i stamped the patterned stamp from Pink Fresh Studio in the same distress ink and place underneath the main focal point and then added a die cut sentiment also from pink fresh studio.
To finish i added the hearts and asterisk from the colour block wood stickers.


My second card was lots of fun to make.
I used the Felicity stamp set, the house image is just so perfect for a new home card...or beach hut.
I stamped it a few different summery colours.
Then I diecut the panel using the In a word :Home cutaways.
Then cut another three from white card and glued them all together for the inlaid die cut.


I added the panel over the top of some pattern paper and added some of the die cuts and  Felicity sequin studio puffs stickers to finish.


Card number three.
I started with the fabulous washi stickers. 
I LOVE THESE! :) 
I simply placed them randomly onto my card base then added the bunting from the die cut pieces.
I though the birds from  LS exclusives so tweet with Evelin T designs would look cute on the bunting so I added them after water colouring them and cutting them out.


The sentiment is made up of the smiles die cut from the big the bold friends cutaways and a stamp from LS exclusives so tweet with Evelin T design.
I finished with a wooden heart.


My final card is a really bright bold summery card.
I was inspired by t he sentiment from the felicity stamp set.
It says "Live life in full bloom".
I couldn't help but reach for the  In bloom: Addies garden stamp set.


The flowers are all stamped in black archival ink and then everything has been coloured with Zig clean color pens.
I added the panel with edge die cut with the Goldie trim cutawys.
Again I finished this card with the puffy sequins ...they are really cool :)
Thanks so much for looking and I hope you can join in the fun.

8 comments:

  1. Wow - four beauties, that's for sure - love the layering and design using different elements of the first one especially and the last one is just a stunner - total eye popping gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers! All SO very pretty!! Love the layering and just adore those birdies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness you have been busy - I adore the first card for the layered panel over the pattern - it's so effective, but the Washi tape really adds to the bird card and the colours on the Home card are so perfect. They are all gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Kate, these are all so beautiful. I love those sweet birds. You have been a very busy lady but I bet you had FUN playing with all of this awesomeness??? Lucky YOU! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Kate, these are all so beautiful. I love those sweet birds. You have been a very busy lady but I bet you had FUN playing with all of this awesomeness??? Lucky YOU! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous array of cards made from the different products in the Felicity range. Love the soft and bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really inspired me with these wonderful cards, Kate! So far I've only CASED the last one (gasped when I first saw it!), but I'm pinning the others, too, so I can eventually use them for inspiration. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the corners of Blogland are awash with color and light from this post, Kate!! You are an amazing card artist!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)