Wednesday 30 March 2016

Donut worry!


 Hello I'm sharing my blog post for Seven Hills crafts.
I have two cards today both using the super cute and excellent value mini "Donut worry"stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


The first card I have used Kraft card and stamped the donut image all over in black ink. 
Each one was then coloured with prisma co,or pencils and the I have added clear wink of stella over the top so that they really sparkle.
Initially I was planning on keeping this a one layer card but then decided to use the A birdie told me stamps and dies to make some speech bubbles for the sentiment.
I then added another donut on foam tape.


The next card uses just the mini set. 
I started the same way as the previous card but this time using water colour card and zig pens and inktense pencils to water colour the donuts.


I still had to add the wink of stella over each one it just looks so sparkly when you  move it in the light.
The sentiment is simply added on a stripe of white card and then I stamped coloured and cut another donut and added to the card on foam tape.
To finish I added some sequins.



Donut WorryDonut Worry Lawn Cuts

A Birdie Told MeA Birdie Told Me Dies

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! This donut card is so much fun! Love the coloring on kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colouring on Kraft, but am biased and adore your Inktense card because I love Inktense pencils! Love the use of the speech bubbles. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both so cheery. I really like the kraft card and the more random feel of the donuts. The sparkle is truly the icing on the cake! Thanks mucho for you kind comment on my blog, too, Kate.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)