Monday 21 March 2016

Winnie and Walter, Tweet one


 Hello I have the pleasure of being on the Winnie and Walter blog today with this card.
One of my favourite things about Winnie and Walter  products is how well everything can be mixed and match together.
Today I have used the new release stamp set LS exclusives: So tweet with Evelin T designs with the In a word: Home cutaway.


I couldn't resist playing with these cute birds.
I stamped them in black archival ink so that when I water coloured them with my Inktense pencils the image wouldn't run.
Once coloured and dry I fussy cut them out.


I used the Essentials:Noelle cutaways to make a panel.
Using some distress inks I lightly coloured the centre with a blending tool before splashing some perfect pearls mixed with water.
I had to mask the stamp sentiment so as I could p;lace it both above and below the die cut.
The home is layered 3 times and then covered generously with clear wink of stella.


I love the sparkle from the perfect pearls but you can only see it at certain angles so I added some sequins to finish.
Thanks so much for looking.

3 comments:

  1. OH my!! I LOVE this Kate! The colors are so pretty and those birds are so darn sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I love those large sentiments and it focuses the rest of the card on that word. I love those little birds and the colours you have chosen. Perfect! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the sweetest card (I am resisting the urge to say "tweetest"!) You design and colour choices are just perfect - loving the products!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)