Wednesday 23 March 2016

In bloom birthday



Hello, here is my blog post from the  Seven hills crafts blog
My garden is in full bloom , well nearly just waiting on the tulips now but that inspired me to make this floral card using Winnie and Walters  In Bloom; Annas florals.


Each image is stamped in black archival ink and water coloured with Inktense pencils. 
I kept the colours quite light and I wanted a loose type of water colour style so I have used more water than I normally would.
I then fussy cut and adhered each one to the top part of my card Panel.
The panel was then added to my card base which has a stripe of patterned paper down one side.
The sentiment is also from Winnie and Walter , The big, the bold and the happy. 
To finish I added some sequins.


In Bloom:  Annas FloralsThe Big, the Bold and the Happy

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. This is oh SO pretty Kate!! Those flowers are gorgeous and so beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous! Love your pastel shades of watercoloring and the placement of the flowers, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! They are so perfectly coloured - I love my Inktense and how you can get such a different look depending on how much ink or water you use. This is just gorgeous. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)