Monday 15 February 2016

Lawnscaping #124 Celebrate


Hello. 
Today there is a new challenge on the lawnscaping blog.
You can chose to do so many things with this challenge we just want you to "Celebrate" :)
Don't forget to check out out awesome sponsor for this challenge, Lawn Fawn.


My card for this challenge uses and older set but one i still love to ink up, Admit one.
I used some distress ink and blended it directly onto my card base.
I stamped the carousel onto white card and coloured with prisma color pencils before die cutting and adding to my card base with foam tape.
The sentiment is also  stamped onto the card base.
I added some dots of glossy accents and white gel pen to add some extra interest.
Hope you can play along.
Thanks for looking.





2 comments:

  1. This is stunning Kate!! Love the simplicity yet the bright purple just makes it pop. LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, I am in love with this card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)