Sunday 16 February 2014

Black and yellow


Hello.
 I started this card for the challenge at CAS-ual Fridays.
But.....
It also fits this weeks Dynamic Duos challenge.

I used Paper smooches stamp sets "Just a note" and "sentiment sampler".
I heat embossed the typewriter in su black embossing powder and then stamped the paper on to some yellow polka dot paper.
I finished by adding some black sequins and drew the lines with a black gel pen.
As Paper smooches sparks this week is anything goes Im entering there too :)

Thanks for looking.



4 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this card!! It is simple but packs a punch!! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super-cute card, Kate! Your focal point really fits the long format. Thanks so much for joining CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeepp!! I LOVE this card, Kate!! So perfect for the "so long" challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your yellow paper and the tall format of this card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)