Thursday 16 May 2013

Feel better soon


Hello.
I made this card for the Colour Q challenge.
The colours for this week are...

For my card I have used paper smooches stamps and one of the matching dies.
I started of by stamping the background, I masked the card and stamped the pattern in black.
Then started stamping randomly to make the flower panel.
I used the kissing technique again on the big loopy leaf so instead of being a solid green it has the pattern,
then  stamped the flowers and berries....adding pearls to the centres of the flowers and glossy accents to the berries.
Now it just looked really flat so i decided to use the matching die for the loopy leaf ...and wasted all that time with my earlier stamping lol.
I simply die cut the loopy leaf and stamped the pattern in certainly celery.
Now that's what i get for doing too many things at once.
I lined the dies cuts up so they covered the original its that were stamped. I like how they go over the edge.
It now has more dimension to it.



A close up.
Remember its not big or clever to be watching TV...and on Facebook while stamping...you will make mistakes lol
Thanks for looking.




3 comments:

  1. Cute card, Kate, and the design is so cheery and fun! thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some clever stamping Kate and yep I love the dimension too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card. Love all the little details. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)