Saturday 18 May 2013

AEI♥U May challenge


Hello.
My card today is inspired completely by the stunning inspiration photo for this months Avery Elle AEI♥U Challenge.


The colours are just perfect and very very me.
I'm kinda longing for some blue skies as its just freezing for May in London right now.
I also loved the nautical theme, as i have no stamps in that style i have improvised :)
Three Avery Elle stamp sets used for my card are... 
Celebrate.
I stamped the background in three different blues.
Then to make the tag i used one of the blues from the background and added another for the border.
The only embellishments are the knotted twine on the tag and some sequins.
Thanks for looking.


6 comments:

  1. Hey, you got the colors spot on - on this one!!! Looks like I am stalking you as I just realized we are entering the same challenges!

    Fun stuff.

    Thanks for the heads up on the Lawnscaping - my weekend is so busy I would not have seen it right away.

    Love your blog and cards ---newest follower!!
    Have a great weekend Kate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Kate,as always this is totally lush :-) love this card.
    (I really want that boat with the cushions,too! Yum!)
    Big love,
    'The Boss' ;-)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well who needs nautical stamps!!?? love this Kate and the knotted twine is just a gorgeous embellishment :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this just perfect for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Your knot at the top is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That knot indeed is awesome! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)