Thursday 9 November 2017

Winnie and walter new release day 3

Hello. 
Day 3 of the new release from Winnie and Walter. 
Be sure to check out the Winnie and Walter blog for all of the details.
Today has more fabulous products.


So today for my card i have used the super fun new cutaway - Cover model: Do you see what i see.
And In bloom: Debra's poinsettia with Lydia Evans.
I actually googled poinsettia colours as i didn't want to go traditional red. 
Lucky for me they are all different colours.
So today i bring you a pink poinsettia.


I made a distress ink background the  adhered the cutaway in silver.
I the started the flower. I stamped in a pale pink then  a brighter pink and added the detail by heat embossing in silver before die cutting.
Then stamped and die cut the leaves.
The sentiment is from the same stamp set and i just had to do some simple masking to move the sentiment from one long line to two small ones.
Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by :0)