Monday 18 July 2016

Lawnscaping #134 Rainbow


Hello.
Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Lawnscaping blog.
We want to see everything "rainbow".
Personally I can not wait to see  how beautiful the gallery is going to be filled with so much colour.
This weeks sponsor is the amazing Lawn Fawn


To start my rainbow card I made my card base from my normal white card and using distress inks added a mixture of colours.
I the dies cut a panel of water colour car and made a blue ombre effect with some zig clean color pens and a water brush.
Then i stamped the waves with first and second generation stamping.


The sea monster was stamped in black archival ink on to water colour card and water coloured with inktense pencils and a water brush.
I gave him rainbow tentacles so he really stands out from the blue background.
I don't have the matching dies for this set so I fussy cut leaving a bit of a border.
To finish I stamped the sentiment and added some sequins and seed beads.
Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by :0)