Saturday 18 June 2016

Seven hills crafts sketch challenge


Hello.
This week Keren and I are sharing our takes on the Seven hills crafts sketch challenge.
Here's the info:

We have a sketch for you to play with this month.   You can flip it, rotate it, make a picture, a card, a scrapbook page - anything you like as long as we see the sketch was the jumping off point for your make.   You must also use at least one item we sell in store to be eligible for the £15 prize.


I mostly followed the sketch but I did flip it on to its side as I felt it suited my card better.
I have used the fairy fiends stamp set from lawn fawn.
The background was made using distress inks .
The flowers were stamped and coloured with copics then masked.


You have until 26th June to join in hope you can :)
Thanks for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :0)