Monday 16 May 2016

Seven hills crafts challenge.



Hello. 
Have you seen this months challenge at Seven hills crafts.
The challenge is Embossing...any type of embossing can be used.
To be eligible for a prize you must use items from the store.


I have used Concorde and 9th products for my card.
I made my background panel with some left over distress inks. 
The ink was on my craft matt from another project so rather than just clean it with a baby wipe as I normally would I spritzed with some water and placed my card directly onto the ink.
Next i die cut two of the butterflies from the flutter and floral dies and stuck them together and used them to emboss my panel, I run them through the big shot numerous times until I had enough pattern.
The sentiment is stamped in black archival ink is from sophisticated script.
Hope you can join in with the challenge :) 
Thanks for looking.


1 comment:

  1. How clever are you? I never would have thought of that. Love this. Am preparing my design - hope to get it up soon. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)