Wednesday 25 May 2016

Incredible birthday


Hello, here is my  card from the Seven hills crafts blog.
My card for today uses stamps and dies from Concord & 9th and is inspired by the new Hugs card die.
I don't have that die,but I like the gate fold style and the sentiment across the front.


Here it is closed so you can see the front.
I started by making my background using distress inks.
I flicked water onto the ink then lifted the colour with a paper towel.
I then stamped the flowers from the flourish stamp set in black archival ink.


Once the ink was dry i went over the black with a black wink of stella pen.


For the inside I stamped birthday using both the upper case and lower case sophisticated script stamps.
Then I added some of the flourish stamps is light colours.


To finish  i added some sequins.

Wonderful Words DieFlourishWink of Stella Brush - Black

Sophisticated Script Uppercasesophisticated script stamp

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. This is so clever and it's nice to see that I wouldn't have to have much in the way of new supplies to try it out. Adore the black image on the inked background. It's so striking. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Kate... such a clever and pretty way to make a gate fold card :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)