Wednesday 24 February 2016

Winnie & Walter belated birthday bash release day 2




w&w_S_IntoWoods_CA-400

Hello.
Its day 2 of the belated birthday bash release from Winnie and Walter.
How amazing were all the samples? I love seeing what everyone makes.
Today the design team and guests are show casing Scenery: Into the woods, Wishing you with Evelin T designs and True multifaceted border cutaways.


I think this wood grain stamp will be a favourite for backgrounds, I mean wood grain is timeless right?
I went with a non wood colour .....Pink!
But have used some wood effect Kraft card stock too ;)
Once I stamped the panel I die cut the solid circle and filled it with the kraft and patterned circle die cut.
The I placed the sentiment over the top. To get that sentiment I stamped and fussy cut leaving a thing strip either side.
The rest of the sentiment is stamped directly onto the panel.
I finished the  card with some new sequins.
Remember to check out all the release posts and BIG give away post for lots of chances to win.
Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. Love your faceted circle inset on your card base, Kate, especially with your cut sentiment going across! And yes, woodgrain looks awesome in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this woodgrain. I always love seeing new releases because of all the versatility you get to see. It always amazes me to see how different the cards are and how each one uses them.
    Kate your card is fabulous as well! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this woodgrain. I always love seeing new releases because of all the versatility you get to see. It always amazes me to see how different the cards are and how each one uses them.
    Kate your card is fabulous as well! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Kate!! Definitely love the woodgrain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always love woodgrain! Especially in pink!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)