Saturday 5 December 2015

Have a furry Christmas




I made this card for the simon say stamp flickr challenge.
You may have already seen this on my instagram.
Anyone else struggling for light in the short winter days?
The challenge is Christmas of holiday themed projects.


This is the only Christmas stamp i have from Simon says stamp and although i have coloured it once before this is the first time ive made it to a card.
I coloured the stamp with copics and fussy cut out.
I lace it onto some patterned paper before adding the die cut panel.
The panel ha a pattern using the stars and dots stencil and i also added lots of glimmer mist.
I didn't want the card too white.


The sentiment is also from the same set and i stamps and fussy cut it before adding to the card with foam tape.
Thanks for looking.


3 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love how they look like they're looking through a window. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab colouring and a cute Christmas image, Kate!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)