Saturday 19 September 2015

Pin-sights at Ellen Hutson



Hello.
I'm playing along with another challenge today ....the pin-sights challenge at Ellen Hutson

A44fe23ae25cec75fa1751d68a994d19

The above picture is the inspiration for the challenge. 
I loved the colour of the balloons the gold banners the starry map and the white text on the dark blue.
So i have used elements of them all.



I have used Bold blossom dies and fancy thanks stamps.
I die cut the leaves from some gold cardstock and the scribble flower was white card coloured with abandoned coral distress ink.


I adhered them to my navy blue panel that i had flicked with some glimmer mist and then heat embossed the thanks sentiment in white.
My card base i coloured with a  stencil from Winnie and Walter and used the same distress ink.
Finally i added some clear sequins from pretty pink posh.
Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my the colors together in this are just gorgeous & just adore that flower!! Beautifully done Kate:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SQUEAL!! THis is just BEAUTIFUL!! =) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Colors and the Design!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)