Thursday 10 September 2015

Belated birthday wishes



Hello.
Super quick post to share a card i made for a  crafty friend Shannon.
Shannon always stops by and leaves me such lovely comments, she also makes the cutest cards.


I used stamps from Winnie and Walter and the die cut panels are from lawn fawn.
The colouring is a mixture of  zig clean color pens distress inks and derwent colour soft pencils.
And Finally finished with Lawn fawn twine and pretty pink posh sequins.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. This is soooooo lovely! I just adore the soft wash of color and the gold embossing that sets the whole elegance of the card off. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still can't get over how gorgeous this card is!! The colors and embossing are just stunning. I have it proudly hung in my craft room!! Thanks again Kate!! Soo sweet! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)