Friday 8 May 2015

Sparkle and shine



Hello.
Another challenge card :) 
And this time its for the challenge at Sparkle and shine  and is to use the graphic above as inspiration.



I went with the pink and green colour scheme and used the new In bloom: Addies garden stamps from Winnie and Walter with my Peerless watercolours.
I die cut my watercolour card with a die from Pretty Pink Posh and then heat embossed the images in white before colouring.
I then die cut two of the thanks and place a pink one over silver so just  a touch of silver shows through.
Finished the card with sequins.
Thanks for looking.


9 comments:

  1. cool card, the flowers are amazing, well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! The colors are so pretty and I love how you incorporated the elements from the photo. Thank you for playing along with the Sparkle & Shine Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty spring card. Love the watercoloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Love the flowers. I've hardly any flower stamps - clearly I need more, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card, the pink and silver layered sentiment really works beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is perfect, Kate! Love your watercoloring! Thanks for playing with us at Sparkle & Shine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE how you used that tag upside down, I have that set and I must try this! Thanks for the inspiration; your card is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely!! I love, love what you did with the water colors. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Kate! Love your take on the challenge and your use of w&w products too! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)