Thursday 7 May 2015

insd colour challenge with pink fresh studio


Hello.
I have made a card for another of the challenge for Winnie and Walter and Pink fresh studio.
This is the colour challenge at Pink fresh studio and i love the colours.


I have used Winnie and Walter stamps, the big bold extras, scenery stripes and big bang confetti with the in a word cheers die. 
I used the pink blue and gold for the background so that it shows through the die cut.
I added the gold sequins from pretty pink posh to finish and brighten it up as my gold ink isn't very good... Can anyone recommend a great on?  
Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely. The sequins and the sentiment make me think of champagne. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Kate. I use and like Delicata gold.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)