Friday 27 February 2015

A Week to Die for Day4



Hello.
I cant believe its the last day of "A Week to Die for" at Winnie and Walter.
Hasn't it be a fabulous week? 
I hope you are all inspired to try out some of the great looks the design team and guests have showcased.
The final featured products are Goldie Trim Cutaways and Lulu Fringe Cutaways


Now as you might know by now i love making tags to match my cards and have this fun multicoloured ensemble to share today.
I started with the Goldie trim Cutaways.
I cut stripes of coloured card and used the large wavy die.
Its not measured as i wanted it to look a bit random and quirky.
I then had some printer paper which i had put lots of double sided tape onto and then placed the sections down making sure there were no gaps.
Once i had my large patterned panel i used the large frame and tag from Essentials Katherine cutaways and cut out from it. 
With what was left i was able to cut two of the In a Word: Happy cutaway.
I added them to the card front and the tag.
As the patterns and colours are so bold and busy i didn't think it need much more so finished with the birthday sentiment and some enamel dots and some matching coloured twine for the tag.


This was so much fun to make, just playing with the patterns the die cuts made.
Thanks so much to everyone that stopped by this week :)





Goldie Trim Cutaways

1 comment:

  1. What a delightful card and tag duo, Kate! You have done such a spectacular job all month-long!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)