Sunday 6 July 2014

Distress love with stencils


Hello.
I'm back with a card for day four of Winnie and Walters distress challenges. 
The challenge this time is distress ink and stencils.
I don't have many stencils but this is my fave.
Its large chevrons from mft.
I used Peacock feathers and picked raspberry inks for this card.
I started with the pink first and then moved the stencil to off set the colours before starting the blue.
Then splashed some pink ink wash.
Love the way it turned out and will be doing it again :) 
I stamped and fussy cut the speech bubble s and "you" sentiment and moved them around till i was happy with placement.
The added some sequins and some tiny rhinestones in the centres.
I have another card and my tag still to share :)
Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the bold color on the white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you off-set the stencil, what a great technique. What a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours and fun design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)