Thursday 10 April 2014

best friends forever


Hello.
I mad this card for the challenge at Mama elephant blog.
This is the inspiration photo ...below.


I have used honey bunny, water blooms, confetti creative cuts and landscape trio creative cuts.
I started by colouring the bunnies with copics.
I fussy cut them out.
I coloured the background panel with shabby shutters, squeezed lemonade and tumbled glass distress ink.
Then stamped with the small clutters of dots with the same inks and also a white ink.
Finally sprayed with glimmer mist for a gorgeous shimmer.
I used the landscape dies to cut a panel which is raised on sticky foam  before adding the bunnies also on sticky foam.
Lastly i added some stars in vellum from the confetti.
The sentiment is stamped in black archival ink.
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely darling, Kate! I love how you created your sky and popped those adorable bunnies on top of a cloud! So CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)