Friday, 28 February 2014

friends with flair and wanna sketch

Hello.
Its Friday and that means Unity's Friends with flair.
I'm also joining in with Wanna sketch 13 at Dahlhouse designs.

DDWS132013wanna-sketch

I used an old set Flowers+friends=priceless.
I followed the sketch and just added a stripe of washi tape.
My next card uses birdie duet and as i was looking through my stamps i knew i wanted to use that sentiment.
Its all very clean and simple today :)


Hero image

Unity has all itty bitty stamps at half price ...you can find them here.
Thanks for looking.

20 comments:

  1. Great cards. Love the spring colors on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pretty colors and shades in the flowers on your first card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW.. what great cards Kate! LOVE LOVE LOVE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kate, what fabulous cards! I can't help but love your wanna sketch card. Such happy, beautiful colors and flowers. I'm so thrilled you played along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa :) Ive been stalking the wanna sketch sketches for ages glad ive finally been able to join in xx

      Delete
  5. I love your cards. The flowers make me want to sing about Spring. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! I love the flowers on the first one, so springy and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty designs in this CAS style. Wonderful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pretty colors of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love the CAS look. Got to get me some vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the comments ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it. Delicate and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simple and sweet. Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i just love both of these cards!! so darn pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful cards! i love looove the stitching you added
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)