Sunday 6 October 2013

Crystal clear


Hello.
Definitely seem to have my mojo back lol.
5 cards in two days...yey!
I made this card for two challenges ...Muse and Paper smooches Sparks.
So have combined a elegant floral card form muse with Sparks anything goes.
This weeks guest muse is Cindy Brumbaugh.
I took the inspiration from the flowers and layout.


I used two paper smooches set, Crystal clear and shadows ...first time getting them inky :)
I coloured the flower and leaves stamps with pens and spritzed with water before stamping.
I really like the effect it gives and you can lots of colour in one go.
Once dried i inked the edges of the panel with distress ink added some liquid pearls to the flowers.
I made the fake washi tape from using the lid stamp and the stripy stamp from crystal clear and used the kissing technique.
Thanks for looking.


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - I adore those pretty flowers - hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the effect of the spritizng,Kate, it's so soft and feminine ... such a pretty card! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty Kate and loads of great techniques and tips :0) My fave has to be using the jar lid as faux washi tape... brilliant :0) Thanks for linking up to the Sparks challenge this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on my Muse this week, Kate. The vases with flowers are so pretty and the faux Washi tape so creative;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright pinks on the black and white background! Thanks for playing with Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, love the chevron DP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card.. Love the vases and pretty flowers. And great faux washi!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)