Sunday 26 May 2013

Paper Crafts 2013 Gallery Idol

 Hello.
If you follow Papercrafts connection blog you will know all about their gallery idol competition they hold over on their Flickr gallery. 
The theme is birthday cards for children/teens.
And each person can enter up to 3 cards. 
Here are the cards that i have entered.
My first card used CAS-ual Friday's stamps.
I just love the sentiment and thought it would be perfect for a teen girl so made its with as much sparkle as i could.

My second card features this cute little dinosaur from Paper smooches.
I'm really not much of a colourer....says the one with copics, pro markers and a tonne of other pens and pencils.
Its a really simple card just coloured with copics and distress inks.
The bunting is another paper smooches set and was stamped with SU pens.


As i just mentioned I'm not really much of a colourer yet my third card has a coloured image.
This image is from lili of the valley.
The bunny is also coloured with copics and the background is distress inks.
The picture doesn't show the colouring very well at all.
I am really  pleased with how it turned out in real life.
I didn't use a sentiment on the front of the card choosing to place it inside instead.


There are some awesome cards that have been entered but its been fun and seen me ink up the bunny who has been tucked away for years lol and practise colouring with my much neglected pens.
You still have a little time to join in just head on over to the flickr gallery for all the details.
Thanks for looking.


4 comments:

  1. Super adorable creations! Good Luck! :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fabulous Kate! Love them all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fab Kate, fingers crossed for you x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)