Sunday 21 April 2013

Wonder of water colour


Hello.
I made this card for the "The wonder of watercolour" challenge over at Moxie Fab world.
Cath shared some amazing inspiration pictures.
For the water colour part of my card i made the background for the bike using distress inks.
I dabbed the ink pad onto a craft mat then spritzed with water before laying water colour paper over it.
It took lots of tries before i got the look i wanted.
I used Tumbled glass, shabby shutters and spun sugar.
On My card blank i sprayed some glimmer mists in Patina and let it drip.
The stamps i used are from Avery Elle.
Roll with it  and  picture it.
Thanks for looking.


4 comments:

  1. super cute, Kate. Love the sentiment with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the challenge Kate! That bicycle stamp is a fav of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great technique, always such a unique end result and a fab bkgd for the bike :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kate! Thanks for linking this up to the Wonder of Watercolor Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)