Saturday 13 April 2013

AEI♥U April challenge....Celebrate



Hello.
There is a new challenge at Avery Elle.
Another great inspiration photo.
For my card i used  the stamp set you would probably least expect Roll with it.
I went through all my Avery Elle sets and this one had a balloon which i have used upside down.
Then to make them more like the lanterns in the picture i used the smallest set of tassels ...meant for the bicycle handlebars.
I used a wood grain stamp, not AE for the background as there are lots of beams in the picture.
I used copics and a white gel pen to colour the images.
Thanks for looking.

Roll With It




just kate sig

9 comments:

  1. Very clever card ... love how you thought outside the box ... so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a inspired use of stamps to make those lanterns and definitely love the bkgd too :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you created the lanterns--right down to the tassels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really awesome and clever! Love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Great use of the stamps and pretty blue focal color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your creativity and the result is a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love this Kate-it is gorgeous :-)
    Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so perfectly creative. I love how you used all of the stamps! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)