Friday 8 February 2013

Lawnscaping#51...Bee mine


Hello.
I'm joining in with the challenge from Lawnscaping.
The challenge was to make something inspired by the picture (below).
I thought the two flower pictures looked kind of like ruffles so i tried to make a ruffly border.
I used tissue paper to do this and put it behind the image panel.
I used the bee mine mine set from Lawn fawn.
The background was made using a hexagon mask from studio calico and distress ink.


Thanks for looking.

just kate sig

11 comments:

  1. Really sweet and love the hexagons in pink to match the ruffled tissue :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely TOO Sweet! Totally loving the pink ruffling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate, just to let you know I've sent you a Liebster Award! It's at my blog, mypapercraftworld.wordpress.com for you to pick up. My apologies, I can't figure out how to make this link! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow thanks so much....im on my way over lol :)
      Kate xx

      Delete
  4. Very sweet card! Love the background with the hexagons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your lovely comments :)
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. pink card! it's soo lovely & sweet. Thank you for playing along with us at Lawnscaping

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this - it is so soft and beautiful. I love that hexagon background you created with the mask.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very lovely valentine's card! I love all of that pink and the misted background is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the soft colors and delicate design of your card, so cute and lovely!!

    Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. this one's a favorite! I love how soft it is! thanks for playing along with us at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)